Solid wood flooring
Roble Solid Wood flooring is made per individual customer's order. We use hard wax oil and varnishes of the best quality for covering the top layer of the floor. We are able to create any color at customer’s request. The characteristic feature is the hardness of the coating, which protects the flooring against damage. For the production of the board we use materials that meet all the necessary standards. Our quality controllers take care of the unique end result so that each interior is unrepeatable.
Specificity of Roble Solid Wood boards:
• Lengths: from 400mm to 2400mm,
• Widths: 100mm, 120mm, 140mm, 160mm or 180mm,
• Thicknesses: 160mm or 200mm of solid wood,
• Available wood classes: natur, rustic, antique,
• 18 basic colors, with the possibility of making boards in any color at the individual customer's request,
• 4-sided bevelling, giving the floor a natural look (thus distinguishing real wood from artificial panels),
• Ability to perform unusual effects on boards, such as planing, sandblasting, manual chamfering and many more (see COLLECTIONS - VAN).