Herringbone & parquet
The herringbone flooring dominated in aristocratic palaces and manor houses in 16th century. Roble Herringbone has several construction variants: French herringbone cut at 45º angle and 60º angle as well as classic herringbone (parallel to boundary). Roble Parquet has wide range of applications for classic interiors and public utility buildings.It is possible to make the above mentioned floor in the following versions: solid or engineered wood option, brushed, smooth, varnished, oiled, beveled and unframed. If in engineered wood option, this type of floor is suitable for underfloor heating installations.
The specificity of Roble Herringbone:
• Wood types: oak, ash,
• Lengths: from 500mm to 700mm,
• Widths: 100mm, 120mm, 140mm,
• Thicknesses: 15mm (including 3mm solid wood), 16mm of solid wood,
• Available wood classes: natur, rustic, antique,
• Installation system for underfloor heating,
• 18 basic colors, with the possibility of making boards in any color at the individual customer's request.